Hi everyone 😀 First of all, in this post I will write with full english ok?
Again. Hi everyone 😀 How are you? As you guys can tell from the title, I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award by Beautify|elinivana. So thank you so much Elin ^^
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning : Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Yes it is! Blogging is about building community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer blogger/blogs.
The rules are easy :
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
- Pick 10 blogger to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
- Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Go to their blogs and notify your nominees!
Questions by Elin Ivana :
1. Describe who you are.
Well, basically I’m a daughter of JESUS and my parents, a granddaughter, a sister, a student, a friend, a blogger (obviously), a makeup junkie, a dreamer, a learner, and so much more. I’m a girl that wants to live her life to the fullest.
2. What is your favorite part of your face?
I love my cheeks ^^ because I NEVER have acne on my cheeks (I have no idea why), they’re not oily and not dry, and they’re chubby but not too chubby. That’s why, it’s cute and I love it ^^
3. Who is your inspired people for your life?
My biggest inspiration in my life is of course, Jesus Christ. Jesus is a perfect life example for me (and you too). I always try my best to live my life the way Jesus do. And also, my mom is my inspiration too. She’s the most wonderful woman I know.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was no object, where would you go? Why?
Uh.. this is a hard one. I want to go to Paris. Why? Because Paris is such a beautiful city. I always wanted to go there since I was a child. I love the beautiful view, city lights, Seine river and the famous “love locks” bridge, Pont des Arts and Pont de l’Archevêché. BUT on the other hand, I also want to go to Korea, to shop for all the makeup goodies and stuffs with cute packaging XD
5. What is your morning-beauty-routine?
After I wake up, I shower, I wash my face, next I apply toner to tone my skin, then I apply moisturizer to moisturize my face, and after that I apply a little bit of concealer under my eyes and around my nose, and I apply a bit of setting powder, and a lip tint, and finally I’m off to school ^^
6. Tell me 3 products you can’t live without!
I’m not sure if this is suppose to be beauty products or just “products”… But I’m assuming this is a beauty products XD so first of all, my blotting sheets. I have combo-oily skin so I can’t go without my blotting sheets. Second is my Etude Cherry lip tint. I always apply lip tint in the morning to make my lips pink! And third product is my Canmake concealer. To cover up my dark circles and extreme redness around my nose.
7. How old were you before you stopped believing in Santa Claus?
Actually when I was maybe around…. 10 years old. (yeah I know it’s embarrassing).
8. What is your addiction at the moment?
Right now I’m really into music. I always have my headphones ready in my bag wherever I go. And for beauty stuffs, right now I’m addicted to my powder foundation. I use my powder foundation almost everyday. I think it’s really easy and fast to apply while providing enough natural coverage for my skin.
9. Who is your favorite Beauty Guru?
No doubt, it’s Bubzbeauty. She’s such an amazing and sweet woman. I love her makeup tutorial, her nail tutorial which is always super easy, I also love the fact that she’s always positive, cheerful, and I love how she’s motivating her viewers to love life in her motivational videos and vlogs.
10. If you could be someone else, who will you be and why?
To be really honest, I don’t want to be someone else. I’m already happy with myself and my life right now. But since the question is asking me if I could be someone else, that it will be Michelle Phan. Why? Obviously, I would love to be rich, own a makeup line, and have a flippin handsome boyfriend *lol* O.o
Okay, those are my answers on Elin’s questions. Once again, thanks to lovely Elin for nominating me! It’s really fun answering all of your questions ^.^
My 10 Liebster nominees :
- In The Name of Colors
- Berproses Bersama Waktu dan Dirimu
- Turis Cantik
- Beauty and Life
- Silver Treasure
- iezyfritzii’s blog
- Yozellyn’s Blog
- Sunny Shine – Story of Mine
- Love ellen tan
(sorry if there’s any misspelling or wrong name ._.)
And here’s my 10 questions for the nominees :
- Describe who you are in 5 words.
- What is your all time favorite skincare product and why?
- What is the worst makeup product that you have tried and why?
- What is your favorite mascara and why?
- Tell me your worst experience with makeup.
- What are your top 5 makeup products?
- Who is your favorite beauty guru and why?
- What is your favorite color to use on your eyes and why?
- What are your top 3 lip color products? (not colorless things like lip balms)
- Pencil, liquid, or gel liner? Why?
Okay, those are all my questions!
Make sure to leave a comment below a link to your post about this award.
Thanks for visiting!